What if one robot could automatically vacuum and mop, fill up its tank with clean water when needed, and then wash, dry and clean its own mop pads . . . all on its own? Would you like to buy one for your home?
I know you will never want to miss the smartest and intelligent robot vacuum cleaner and mop in your home because its chores are easy.
Mopping and vacuuming don’t have to be chores for you anymore.
You just need to break free from the tedious house chores you’ve been doing and opt for the latest and new Dreametech W10 vacuum cleaner and mop. A vacuum/mop that cleans itself. And the self-cleaning system is tough on deep dirt.
Well, by the end of this Dreametech W10 review, you will be able to make an informed decision on why this excellent device must not miss coming to your home today.
*The product links in this post are affiliate links, which means that if you purchase after following one, I make a small commission from the sale at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure page for more information.
You may also enjoy
- Best Robotic Vacuum that Mops
- Best Self Emptying Robot Vacuums
- Best Mopping Robot
- Roomba J7 Plus Combo vs Dreametech L10s Ultra
At a glance
Last update on 2023-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
DreameTech W10 Review
The Dreametech W10 is one of the best self-washing, mopping, and vacuuming robots out there. With 4000Pa suction power, 210 minutes of battery life, 3 maps saving makes it is unbeatable on the market. It has a double rotating map to clean the floors and the self-cleaning system.
The company has gone ahead to break all barriers in technology by manufacturing a 4-in-1 vacuum cleaner, which integrates vacuuming, mopping, washing, and drying, with a built-in cleaning dock of washing, dumping, and drying in one.
- The mop has a self-clean and dry function, which will save you a lot of work. All you need to do is dump the dust bin and empty the dirty water tank.
- Dreametech W10 vacuum cleaner and mop has rotating brushes that clean the foods and suck up the dirty water, unlike robot vacuums with a sonic mop.
- It can vacuum and mop together at the same time.
- You can configure the vacuum cleaner to clean the mop after mopping for particular square feet, let’s say every 15 sq ft.
- The W10 robot cleaner is a set and forgets the device as it works with one setup.
- It can be controlled from anywhere using the Mi Home app installed on your smartphone. It also works with Alexa – a voice assistant.
- It’s a 4-in-1 appliance (vacuuming, mopping, washing, and drying). Meaning you will never get your hands dirty again by washing and drying the dirty mops
- It enables you to select one or multiple rooms and customize their cleaning order.
- Dreametech W10 robot vacuum cleaner and mop does not auto-empty dust bin. Meaning you will have to empty the trash can manually.
- Lack of Google assistant skills
- It does not navigate smartly and smoothly around carpet or objects that are fixed.
- It can’t do carpet when it’s on vacuum and mop cleaning mode because you will have to remove the mops manually; if not, it will wet your carpet.
Last update on 2023-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Let’s take a closer look.
How does it work?
Dreametech W10 vacuum cleaner and mop does an excellent job of vacuuming and mopping the floor. Moreover, it can vacuum and mop simultaneously, which is what made this brand an outstanding device among other robot vacuums. And it can also do the functions separately like other robot vacuums.
Usage all depends on what you want. So it is an ultimate robot vacuum and mop with a great mopping feature.
The device has two mopping pads underneath and a massive docking station with two giant water tanks inside (dirty water tank and clean water tank).
So the vacuum will start mopping your house basically as it spins the brushes on the floor and will always go back to its base station each time the mopping pad gets dirty to wash it clean.
It does like that until it finishes that cleaning circle.
It’s also quite interesting as the W10 robot vacuum cleaner and mop heads clean. When you look underneath, you’ll see the brushing and suction in the front. Meaning when you press the button, it moves the entire area to vacuum and sucks all debris, pet hair, and liquids on the floor and then passes the wet mop on the same area because the mopping pads are behind the suction.
Dreametech W10 does not leave marks on your home floor as it cleans the floor because the wheel is in between the suction (front) and mops (behind), so your home floor is safe from getting ruined by the wheels.
With all these features, it’s no doubt that this is a must-have in your home. It is a super ultimate cleaning device.
DreameTech W10 has these unique features that make it a fantastic product on the market, which is the power to mop and vacuum simultaneously.
Other features include:
- 3 x multi-floor maps can be saved and used
- 2 x 4l water tanks – 1 for collecting all dirty water and 1 for refilling clean and fresh water
- Dual rotating mopping function
- The D-shaped body design makes it easier to clean edges and corners.
- Smart App features for scheduling and advanced cleaning features
- Integrated with Alexa
- Connects to your home Wi-Fi
- The maximum suction power of 4000pa
- It has 3 cleaning modes (vacuum, mop, and vacuum & mop)
Dreametech W10 self-cleaning robot vacuum cleaner and mop tackles dirt and stubborn stains at the same time.
When the pads get dirty, it automatically returns to the dock to scrub and wash clean using the automatic mop wash.
When the mopping circle gets completed, the W10 returns to its base for the last time, rinsing off the pads and then drying them with hot air to prevent mildew growth.
And you said this is not the best on the market? On the contrary, this is the best I have seen so far; get yours now!
Just like many robot vacuums on the market have their limitations, Dreametech W10 is no exception. It comes with some limitations that will need to be improved on the next model.
- The device can sometimes be too tall to get under certain places because of its Lidar sensor sticking up.
- In places like behind the toilet in a smaller bathroom, the Dreametech W10 might be too wide or tall to get into a corner for a thorough cleaning.
- The side brush can get tangled in deeper shag rug carpets easily.
- If you vacuum and mop from carpet to hard floors, you’ll have to remove the mops manually and vacuum the carpet first as you wouldn’t want the device to get your carpet wet or even damage them.
Ease of set up and use
Dreametech W10 does not require installation of any kind as soon as you receive your order. Remove all the plastics from the base of the vacuum and the two foam side protectors from the front bumpers.
Next, attach the side brushes to the bottom of the vacuum. Then do the initial running of the vacuum to quickly scan to map the room layout before fixing the two mops and turning everything on.
Once you have done these setups, there you have your almighty and best vacuum cleaner and mop combo to do your chores for you, including washing and drying.
It gives you ample time to do other things.
Clean water tank: Do not use any other harsh detergents on this device. Dreametech recommends their special made detergent specially made for this or uses only water.
Dirty water tank: Ensure to empty your water tank once full and wash the base once in a while as there will be residue build-up in that area.
Pads: Though this device has an automatic self-cleaning feature, you can choose to manually wash the mopping pads once two weeks or a month using a disinfectant cleaning solution to get rid of any bacteria.
Base station: Ensure to wipe off any dirty water that would have been trapped under the tray paper towel.
Extra Purchases and ongoing costs
Well, for now, there are no parts to purchase because the replacement mops are not yet on the market. Some users said you could buy them from AliExpress, but I never saw one there.
We were told that Amazon would offer replacement mops in the future.
A couple of alternatives to consider
It’s no doubt that Dreametech W10 is everything you need in your home, but we understand that some of our audience may want to compare it with other alternatives it would, especially as it’s capital intensive.
However, we have got your back no matter what your decision might be. So we have also looked into the market and picked an extra two robot vacuum and mop combo that can do a perfect job for you.
If your home floor is only a hard floor, no carpeted floor at all, buying a Narwal t10 robot vacuum cleaner and mop combo is your best bet. Narwal t10 is specially designed for hard floors, and smooth surface floors are not meant for carpeted floors.
But if your challenge is your budget. Maybe you’re on a tight budget and therefore looking for a robot vacuum and mop combo that can give you the same result as Dreametch W10 and Narwal t10. Then, buying a Roborock s7 Robot vacuum and mop is your best plug.
One of the unique features I love about the Roborock robot is its auto-empty dock, unlike Dreametech W10 and Narwal t10. Again it does not wet your carpet as it detects carpet automatically and only vacuums and not mop. Finally, it’s affordable.
Read our full Roborock S7 review here.
What type of soap can I use with Dreametech W10?
You can only use its special cleaning fluid, which is sold separately on the market or uses only water. Do not add any cleaning solvent to the tank other than water.
Will it wet my carpet?
If you’re cleaning from the height of the hard floor to the carpet, you’ll have to manually remove the mop heads before it climbs to the carpet. If not, it will wet your carpet as it is not designed to detect carpet and stop mopping and do only vacuuming; instead, it does both together.
Does Dreametech W10 support saving and cleaning multiple floors?
Yes, it supports multiple floors.
Where do you buy the new mop pads?
Well, for now, there are no replacement mop pads on the market. Though some users said you could buy it directly from AliExpress, I couldn’t find any there. But we were told that Amazon would offer them in the future.
Is the DreameTech W10 a Xiaomi product?
Yes, the W10 is by Dreame Technology, an innovative company that was established in 2015. At the end of 2017, became part of Xiaomi’s Ecological Chain as its leading enterprise for smart household care products.
If you need a lot of time to stay with your family and do other house chores while your home is being cleaned, then Dreametech W10 robot vacuum cleaner and mop is your best bet today. Beautiful 4-in-1 robot vacuum cleaner. I called it chores made easy.
If your home floor is entirely hard floors, it is also made for you, and you will enjoy using it well.
Emma Marie is a valued writer at the Little Robot Shop. She studied robotics and deeply understands technology, which shows in her writing. She consistently produces high-quality content, making her a perfect fit for the Little Robot Shop team.
While not writing, Emma works in a popular electronics retail chain. Emma also enjoys running and has two dogs with whom she loves spending time.